Entrepreneurship and Innovation are at the heart of the economic renewal of a society. Becoming an entrepreneur is a natural step for most but also a difficult decision as it is more than a job, it is a “way of life”.
After completing the Specialised Master® in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, participants have an in-depth perspective that allows them to design, build and oversee development projects in their careers. This Specialised Masters® program is managed and taught by professors and professionals who are passionate about entrepreneurship and who share a great number of tools and field experience. For many, this Masters program has been the stepping stone for brilliant entrepreneurial careers.
This Specialised Master® prepares high-level entrepreneurs to act in an environment that is frequently ambiguous and uncertain.
A few key figures
- 17 classes: 1999 – 2015
- 395 alumni
- 71 startups created
- 393 employees
- Turnover cumulated: 100 000 000 €.
What you learn
The main characteristic of the programme is to be built on two axes; one is a solid theory base and the other is composed of live practice cases.
The focus is put on:
- Your project at the core of your studies
- Classes to forgo mistakes and get going faster
- Live practice cases to learn how to dare
- An incubator to get your project off the ground
During the year, you will be coached by a skilled professional who will help you shape your project.
Key FeaturesThe ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Profile of the MS Innovation and Entrepreneurship of 2018
- Business: 22%
- Engineering: 25%
- Life sciences: 7%
- Economics & Finance: 19%
- Marketing and Communication: 16%
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 3%
- Law and political sciences : 12%
- Media/ arts and culture: 3%
- 9% international students
- 34% women, 66% men
Specialized Masters® students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 40 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1998, the Specialized Master® in Innovation & Entrepreneurship has graduated 395 students who are now part of ESCP Europe's 49,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2018/2019 are set at 18,500€ (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP Europe also offers the direct debit option: in that case, 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 14, 2018