Studies at Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Eric Pesnel and Prof. Marc Fournier
Objectives of the programme
The programme’s objective is to enable participants:
- To initiate and provide structure for an entrepreneurial activity.
- To start a company.
- To manage a new activity within an existing structure (intrapreneurship activity).
- Entrepreneurs from all backgrounds wanting to develop any kind of projects.
- Intrapreneurs inside well-known companies.
- Consultants in Practices specialised in following developing businesses (Business Angels, Venture Capital, Investors, Business Incubators, etc.).
The main characteristics of the programme are to be built on two axes; one is a solid theory base and the other is composed of live practice cases. The focus is put on:
- Your project at the core of your studies: Creation or polishing of your idea, building of opportunities and your project.
- Classes to forgo mistakes and get going faster: Everything you need to create your business, Entrepreneurship, E-business, Leadership, Entrepreneurial Applications.
- Live practice cases to learn how to dare: Mission for a Start-up, Projects launching accelerated simulations, websites and mobile apps creation.
- An incubator to get your project off the ground: Possibility to integrate an incubator, find funding for your project, networking in the Start-ups ecosystem, CEO-talks, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Awards, etc.
During the year, you will be coached by a skilled professional who will help you shape your project.
International study trip to San Francisco, USA (Silicon Valley).
- Business: 39%
- Engineering: 23%
- Economics/Finance: 20%
- Law: 6%
- Humanities/Social Sciences: 6%
- Other fields (Political Sciences and Navy): 6%
- 6% international students
- 26% women, 74% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
42K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 75% are employed.
67% have created their company.
75 is the number of companies created by the alumni.
In which sector:
- Information Technologies: 33%
- Commerce/Retail: 11%
- Real Estate: 11%
- Others (Consulting, Tourism, Media, etc.): 45%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017