Studies at Paris campus.
Scientific Director: Prof. Christopher Hossfeld
Objectives of the programme
The MS Business Performance Management’s objective is to help you to reach your professional goals by giving you a broad vision of the company in order to improve its financial and operational performance. Understanding a company’s strategy, knowing how to measure, analyse and communicate business performance and managing teams to reach the goals are the main competences that you will acquire with this programme. The MS Business Performance Management is a career booster that will enable you to access to high level positions quickly.
Graduates work in positions such as: Head of a Business Unit, CFO, Business Analyst, Financial Controller, Finance Consultant, etc.
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases. The programme is based around 5 main topics:
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Cost Analysis, Industrial Management Control, Commercial Management Control
- Business Finance: Introduction to Finance, Specialised Finance
- Strategy and Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Information System Functions
- Human Resources and Performance
Aside from these technical elements, the MS teaches business comunication and teamwork.
Last year the class went to Montreal, Canada.
- Engineering: 39%
- Economics/Finance: 22%
- Business: 13%
- Humanities/Social sciences: 9%
- Law/Political science: 8%
- Other fields: 9%
26% international students
35% women, 65% men
French and English
1 year (Start in September)
40K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 100% are employed.
67% have a job with an international dimension.
In which sector:
- Transports: 25%
- Finance/Banking/Insurance: 25%
- Luxury: 17%
- Others (Auditing, Agribusiness, Consulting, Communication, etc.): 33%
How to apply
- Online application
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017