Applications for the 2020 Intake are closed. Applications for the 2021 intake will open starting in October 2020.
The ESCP Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first masters-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme.
Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
The programme’s objective is to provide those with a background in engineering and science with training in financial management the focus is on mastering operational and financial management tools used to define strategy and improve performance for companies and financial institutions in France and abroad.
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professionalisation from April to December: a company placement of at least 4 months and a professional thesis defended orally to a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.
Profile of the MS Business Performance Management
Human & Social Sciences 6%,
Marketing & Communication 4%,
Life and Health Sciences 4%,
37% international students,
37% women, 63% men
ESCP's Masters Programme welcomes applicants from varied disciplines who demonstrate open-mindedness and potential:
Master students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Originating from 40 nationalities, they form a group of multicultural participants, which makes exchanging and working in groups all the more enriching.
Since its inception in 1998, the Specialized Master® in Management Control and Business Performance has graduated 400 students who are now part of the ESCP 55,000-member alumni network.
- Holders of a first Master's degree.
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS): with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Holders of a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS) without professional experience (less than 30% admitted)
The fees for the academic year 2020/2021 are set at 20,000€ (including costs of the international seminar - transport & accommodation - and the reference books).
The fees are invoiced either:
- in one instalment at the beginning of the academic year
- ESCP also offers the direct debit option: in that case, 6 monthly instalments will be paid from November to April.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of 2,000€ for tuition fees.
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opp ... Read More