- Almada / Lisboa
The main objectives of the Master in Social Psychology and Organizations are:
- To demonstrate and develop the fundamental concepts in the management of human resources and in social and organizational processes;
- To develop the complementary and instrumental knowledge that allow the performance of the activities of social psychologist and of the organizations in different contexts of intervention;
- Allow experience of the practice of social psychology and organizations in different contexts;
- Consolidate research-related skills through the design, development and execution of research projects.
Professional exercise of Psychology.
Social and Organizational Psychologist. The professional title in Portugal requires registration with the Portuguese Psychological Association.
For the completion of the Master in Social Psychology and Organizations, the student must comply with a curricular plan consisting of 120 compulsory ECTS credits:
- 60 ECTS credits in the specialization course;
- 60 ECTS credits in the curricular units belonging to the Internship and Dissertation.
Access to other degrees
The Master's degree allows the application to the PhD / PhD degree, under the respective legal terms.
Admission to the study cycle can be done by holders of a Bachelor / Graduate degree, or legal equivalent, in Psychology.
Support to International Students
- Support for application formalities;
- Support in the search for accommodation;
- Initial Portuguese Language Course Tutorial accompaniment, during the first year of the school, for English or French speakers.
Fees and gratuities
Contact the Institution.
- Accredited course (A3ES: 15/06/2012)
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated March 28, 2018