ISEIT - University Education in Almada
R / B 1534/2007, January 25. Dispatch no. 11035/2012 of 13 August.
The main objectives of the 2nd Cycle of Studies in Social Psychology and Organizations are:
- To demonstrate and develop the fundamental concepts in the management of human resources and in social and organizational processes;
- To develop the complementary and instrumental knowledge that allow the performance of the activities of social psychologist and of the organizations in different contexts of intervention;
- Allow experience of the practice of social psychology and organizations in different contexts;
- Consolidate research-related skills through the design, development and execution of research projects.
Professional psychology exercise.
Social and Organizational Psychologist.
The professional title requires registration in the Order of Psychologists.
For the conclusion of the 2nd cycle of studies in Social Psychology and Organizations, the student complied with a curricular plan consisting of 120 compulsory ECTS credits:
- 60 ECTS credits in the specialization course;
- 60 ECTS credits in the curricular units belonging to the Internship and Dissertation.
The master in Social and Organizational Psychology should demonstrate competences to:
- Collaborate and intervene in diverse contexts based on the technical and scientific knowledge acquired in the scope of Social Psychology and Organizations;
- To elaborate, develop and execute research projects in order to promote the importance of research in the area of Social Psychology and Organizations;
- Develop and implement social and organizational intervention projects;
- Manage and develop human resources in organizational contexts.
Accreditation / Evaluation
- Publication Date: 06/15/2012
- Decision of the Board of Directors of A3ES
Access to other cycles
The Master's degree allows the application to the 3rd cycle of studies (PhD) in the respective legal terms.
Admission to the study cycle may be undertaken by holders of a Licentiate degree, or legal equivalent, in Psychology.
Social Sciences / Psychology
The students' assessment aims to assess their achievement in terms of the evolution of knowledge and the acquisition of competencies defined in the program of the curricular units.
The evaluation in each curricular unit presupposes methods and instruments adapted to its objectives, characteristics and content taught, being carried out in accordance with the Frequency and Evaluation Regulations in force. In general terms, there are two types of evaluation: the continuous assessment in which the student is evaluated throughout the semester / quarter / year - participation in the activities carried out in the course unit, individual and group work, oral and written tests, among others; and the evaluation by exam, which only evaluates the student's performance in the exam.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated February 11, 2018