The Master of Landscape Architecture study program focuses on contemporary issues of sustainable use of existing landscape resources. It follows the guidelines of IFLA/UNESCO Charter for Landscape Architectural Education, the IFLA Guidance Document for Recognition or Accreditation – Professional Education Programs in Landscape Architecture and ECLAS Guidance on Landscape Architecture Education. The special emphasis is put on landscape design and landscape planning, as well as the development of advanced professional competencies of students. The specifics of Landscape Architecture study programme at CUT is demonstrated in the development of Integrated Design Studio – semester projects covering a broad range of technical, environmental, cultural and design issues, resulting in one individual project prepared by students in each semester. The projects are supported by the selection of theoretical subjects carried out simultaneously. Education requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Competency in English at the level of at least B2
- portfolio comprising reduced reproductions of:
- drawing a section of bachelor diploma,
- drawing a section of two selected semester projects prepared by the candidate during the course of 1st cycle studies, assumed the best in candidate’s opinion.
The Portfolio must be submitted in the electronic form.
Candidates are required to submit a signed declaration, in which:
- a candidate declares, that the charts attached to the portfolio constitute the copy of the bachelor diploma project submitted for the diploma examination, as well as the copies of the two-semester projects developed by the candidate at the university, which the candidate graduates from:
- o were developed by the candidate personally as semester projects and as a part of bachelor diploma project,
- o have not been modified in any way by any method after final assessment of semester project and after obtaining the relevant professional title after passing the diploma exam and no additional charts developed later have been attached.
2. a candidate indicates the university where he/she completed the 1st cycle studies and the date of graduation.
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by Cracow University of Technology »
This course is