The Roy H. Park Leadership Fellowship Program was established in 1997, funded first by the Park Foundation, then by the Triad Foundation, Inc. Roy H. Park and the Triad Foundation. The Program serves to attract the highest caliber MBA students to the Johnson School, reward outstanding past performance, and develop demonstrated leadership potential.
The fellowship is a full-tuition grant, plus stipend that is awarded each year to up to twenty-five entering students in the two-year program. The Program is founded on a leadership theme that emphasizes professional achievement as well as personal contribution. As such, awards are based on demonstrated:
- leadership qualities
- professional and personal life accomplishment
- past academic achievement
- commitment to community service and/or socially responsible
A dynamic leadership development program. In addition to the MBA curriculum, the program provides Roy H. Park Fellows with a robust leadership development program. This program is among the richest leadership development experiences in any top school in scope and impact. Benefits include:
- a habit of constant learning and reflection for building leadership skills
- new competencies in areas proven to be critical to leadership success
- a proven track record of leadership performance through contributions to the school, university and surrounding community.
Last updated December 11, 2018