This program aims at meeting the following objectives:
- forming qualified specialists in conformity with the current requirements of the Romanian and EU job markets, promoting a set of values based on solidarity, non-discrimination, equity, scientific objectivity, creativity, and dynamism;
- providing a number of specialists in the economical field, in conformity with the national and international standards.
The specialized competencies that the graduate students can obtain after gaining their Master’s diploma are:
- Knowledge of the elements regarding the profession of auditor, that of deontologist, as well as how these professions are organized and pursued;
- The capacity to analyze and interpret problems that are typical for the audit and the control and foundation of decisions based on accounting information;
- The development on an operating level of a deep vision of accounting in the context of applying European directives and international standards of financial reporting;
- The development of skills in the field of consulting for activities of public and private audit;
- The cognitive professional capacity to apply concepts, theories and investigation methods from the fields of accounting, audit and internal control.
In this program, students will study subjects such as Financial Audit, Commercial and tax law, Accounting laws in conformity with the European directives, Financial audit standards, Statistical methods of scaling in audit, the Management and audit of European projects. The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the first year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible career paths:
- Manager in the finance-accounting field,
- Economic manager,
- University professor,
- Internal auditor,
- Trainee financial auditor CAFR.
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 21, 2018