The demand for communication specialists, who master the digital media is growing exponentially.
Why the Professional Master's Degree in Digital Communication & Online Marketing Strategies?
Digital Marketing has become an essential component for the development of a company. The sector requires highly qualified professionals capable of generating original and effective communication strategies that guarantee the maximum profitability of a business.
In the Professional Master in Strategies of Digital Communication & Online Marketing you will receive a comprehensive training so that you can successfully exercise the role of Director of Digital Communication; proposing the best action plans for your company and analyzing the results to improve your performance on a daily basis.
Be an expert in Digital Marketing and create excellent communication strategies
- Work as an expert in any field of Digital Marketing.
- Develop successful communication strategies for a company.
- Generate communication strategies adapted to the diversity of the public.
- Analyze the results of the plans and propose improvements from the web analytics.
To whom it is addressed
All those who work in the area of Marketing and Social Networks and need to acquire the knowledge and tools necessary current online sector.
To all those who want to deepen the strategic area of social media, whether Community Managers, students Communication, Advertising and / or Marketing, or in charge of the area of Online Marketing.
For people who want to improve or learn to develop a communication strategy in order to get more sales.
A professional in any field of business that interests them evolve and understand the major changes that the Internet is having on marketing strategies.
For those who need to learn a new profession that demands the market today.
block 01 Digital Marketing & Inbound Marketing
Block 02 Agenda Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
block 03 Google Analytics Getting Started
block 04 Google Analytics Topic
block 05 Google Tag Manager
block 06 Web Application Initiation
block 07 Topic Usability and User Experience- UX
block 08 Content Marketing Strategies in Contents
block 09 Social Media and Community Manager
block 10 Agenda Creativity in Digital Environments
block 11 Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
block 12 Social Media Strategist Agenda
block 13 Specialization Forum Facebook Ads
block 14 Personal agenda Branding and Trademark Management.
block 15 Final project agenda
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that this will choose the time dedicated to guided study always by a plan established by the center. For this reason we offer two methods of study:
- Learning Blended or mixed, which combines classroom training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and equipment is online.
In both methods, it is promoting flexibility in time management by students always guided by a temporary varemos. Collaborative work, involvement and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in this field, will make the whole training process a simple task bearable. Therefore, the cloister compose highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the embodiment Blended Learning or blended learning divides the student with the combination of classroom and online work. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
In the e-learning student learning based on work online through our virtual campus. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
Why Choose Us
If you are reviewing what center to enroll you first check what they can offer you.
We offer you the following list of advantages in ALL our programs, both SEMIPRESENTIAL and ONLINE :
- Virtual campus: this is a campus that emulates what is a real school, an interactive center of encounter between the community. 100% dynamic and participative.
- Topics in constant updating: attention to detail, with a writing aimed at achieving effective and enjoyable training.
- Live virtual classes : face to face training with the teacher, get the answer to your questions at the moment.
- Personalized tutor monitoring: interpret your progress so that you always know where you are.
- Academic follow-up of the teacher: solve your doubts and correct your tasks.
- Planning: monthly and weekly to detail.
- Forums: with colleagues, with the teacher and discussion.
- Teachers: Connection with all teachers of your program from the first to the last day.
- Masterclass every month: with Digital Marketing gurus.
- Access to the IIMN Masterclass History File
- ISIC card *: International student card with more than 45,000 discounts.
- Classes / Classes **: all our classrooms have state-of-the-art HP computers and digital whiteboards. Modern and equipped with the best technology, FREE high-performance (300 Gb) fiber optic WIFI with Aruba equipment, the most advanced on the market.
- Facilities for study **: you can count on our classrooms if you do not have where to study or you need a place with the latest technology. (Check our study schedule).
- Qualification *: Double degree, IIMN and title accreditation by Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Pioneers of Digital Marketing: 10 years accumulating experience and resources in training in Digital Marketing. We have not adapted to the digital, we have been born and grown with the Internet. 1st Master of Digital Marketing in Spain: we have more than 27 promotions.
(*) Except initiation courses and English courses.
(**) Headquarters of Barcelona. The rest of venues, to consult.
Modalities of the Master
- Duration 1500 hours (205 hours in person) Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of Master 6,750 €. (consult split payment)
- Open call beginning November 2017 in Madrid and Barcelona
- Duration 1500 hours Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of the Master € 4,500
- See next call
This school offers programs in: