The Professional Master in Business Management was created in 2013 in order to promote education for professional advancement in the management area and in areas that are related to it, favoring the development of knowledge in theories and management practices.
Students are forums for discussion of ideas and building relationships to promote a stimulating environment for dissemination and exchange of knowledge between academia and organizations, to test theories, produce knowledge and develop tools that have at the same time, functional and practical use efficiency in specific managerial contexts.
The typical profile Master's student, is composed of executives with managerial level, with a minimum three years experience in management of organizations. Have on average 41 years old and 15 years of professional experience. The average class size is 30 students with only an annual entry.
- Encourage continuous professional development of its student body;
- Provide a solid intellectual training in business management to sustain the performance of the course graduates professionals in the best management practices;
- Contribute to the formation of able to change the professional standards of business management;
- Provide a forum for discussion of ideas and building relationships;
- Provide a stimulating environment for the dissemination and exchange of knowledge between academia and organizations;
- Test theories produce knowledge and develop tools which have, at the same time functional and practical use efficiency in specific management contexts;
- Contribute to Brazil's economic and social growth.
The Professional Master is divided into disciplines, forming three functional groups:
- Instrumental - on the methodological training for research;
- Core competencies - which involve the deepening in the art of the course; and
- Complementary - that expand the core competence area.
About the School
Launched in 1980, the Future Studies Program supports both public and private organizations in improving their planning processes to better forecast and deal with changes in their business environment ... Read More