Year after year, growing turnover in the sector of online sales. The labor market increasingly needs professionals who are able to create, manage and monitor an E-Commerce effectively.
Why the Professional Master in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce?
Sales in the online sales sector increases every year and the labor market requires professionals capable of creating, managing and monitoring an E-Commerce effectively.
The Professional Master in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce brings together all necessary tools and methodologies to boost a business in online sales or start a business from scratch. It is the most complete training if you want to know the dynamics of Digital Marketing in depth and specialize in the E-Commerce sector.
Be an expert in Digital Marketing with great tools for E-Commerce
- Work as an expert in any field of Online Marketing and E-Commerce.
- Mastering all areas of Online Marketing from communication strategies to thorough analysis of results in action plans.
- Lead ecommerce projects, efficiently manage and increase sales of a business.
To whom it is addressed
- The people who want to create their own online shop and have the resources to manage it successfully.
- To all those people who work in the area of Digital Marketing and need to acquire the knowledge and tools necessary current online sector.
- A professional in any field of business that interests them evolve and understand the major changes that the Internet is having on marketing strategies and E-Commerce.
block 01 Agenda in Web Technology and LOPD
block 02 Digital Marketing & Inbound Marketing
block 03 Getting Started in Google AdWords
block 04 Google Adwords
block 05 Agenda Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
block 06 Google Analytics Getting Started
block 07 Google Analytics Topic
block 08 Google Tag Manager
block 09 Web Application Initiation
block 10 Topic Usability and User Experience - UX
block 11 Agenda for Initiation in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
block 12 Topic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
block 13 E-Commerce
block 14 Agenda Creativity in Digital Environments
block 15 Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
block 16 Final project agenda
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that this will choose the time dedicated to guided study always by a plan established by the center. For this reason we offer two methods of study:
- Learning Blended or mixed, which combines classroom training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and equipment is online.
In both methods, it is promoting flexibility in time management by students always guided by a temporary varemos. Collaborative work, involvement and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in this field, will make the whole training process a simple task bearable. Therefore, the cloister compose highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the embodiment Blended Learning or blended learning divides the student with the combination of classroom and online work. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
In the e-learning student learning based on work online through our virtual campus. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
Why Choose Us
If you are reviewing what center to enroll you first check what they can offer you.
We offer you the following list of advantages in ALL our programs, both SEMIPRESENTIAL and ONLINE :
- Virtual campus: this is a campus that emulates what is a real school, an interactive center of encounter between the community. 100% dynamic and participative.
- Topics in constant updating: attention to detail, with a writing aimed at achieving effective and enjoyable training.
- Live virtual classes : face to face training with the teacher, get the answer to your questions at the moment.
- Personalized tutor monitoring: interpret your progress so that you always know where you are.
- Academic follow-up of the teacher: solve your doubts and correct your tasks.
- Planning: monthly and weekly to detail.
- Forums: with colleagues, with the teacher and discussion.
- Teachers: Connection with all teachers of your program from the first to the last day.
- Masterclass every month: with Digital Marketing gurus.
- Access to the IIMN Masterclass History File
- ISIC card *: International student card with more than 45,000 discounts.
- Classes / Classes **: all our classrooms have state-of-the-art HP computers and digital whiteboards. Modern and equipped with the best technology, FREE high-performance (300 Gb) fiber optic WIFI with Aruba equipment, the most advanced on the market.
- Facilities for study **: you can count on our classrooms if you do not have where to study or you need a place with the latest technology. (Check our study schedule).
- Qualification *: Double degree, IIMN and title accreditation by Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Pioneers of Digital Marketing: 10 years accumulating experience and resources in training in Digital Marketing. We have not adapted to the digital, we have been born and grown with the Internet. 1st Master of Digital Marketing in Spain: we have more than 27 promotions.
(*) Except initiation courses and English courses.
(**) Headquarters of Barcelona. The rest of venues, to consult.
Modalities of the Master
- Duration 1500 hours (220 hours in person) Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of Master 6,750 €. (consult split payment)
- Open call beginning October 2017 in Madrid and Barcelona
- Duration 1500 hours Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of the Master € 4,500
- See next call
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 5, 2017