The postgraduate course in Human Resource Management , with a transversal technical nature, aims to provide students with the general skills of people management, reaching, in some areas, the deepening and training of specific technical skills in this area of management.
Throughout its program, it has built an itinerary designed to prepare all those who, with or without training / experience in the field, integrate (or aim to integrate) HR structures professionally, within a framework that underlines the strategic importance that people management should have in any business.
When attending this course in human resources management, it will contact a faculty of reference professionals and academics and, from an integrated management perspective, know the main guidelines, approaches and practices essential to the exercise of human resources management activity , especially in critical tasks - those aimed at attracting, developing and retaining the best people.
- Provide students with the technical and operational knowledge to enable them to carry out professional activities in the operational domains of HR.
- Know, train and know how to apply the basic fundamentals of HR operations that allow a rapid (re) insertion in the professional market of human resources management;
- Know how to structure the Human Resources management process and know how to conduct its operationalization.
- Faculty composed of professionals and reference scholars;
- Programmatic contents based on practical principles with real applicability;
- Seminars with invited experts in the area.
- HR professionals who want to deepen knowledge of a more practical / operational nature;
- People who have never worked in Human Resource Management and want to start their career there;
- Professionals from different areas who want to acquire skills in the management of people.
Patron: Pedro Ramos
Director of Human Resources of the TAP Air Portugal Group
The Post-Graduate in Human Resources Management presents as opportunities for its participants:
- Integration in technical teams of HR management;
- Coordination of human resources management activities, such as recruitment and selection, management of training and skills development;
- Development of the activity of consultant and HR manager.