THIS COURSE IS TEACHED IN THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE.
With an innovative approach, the post thinks the spaces strategically and integrally, valuing creativity, identity and uniqueness. The classes, of a practical nature, involve participants in experiments, considering aspirations of clients and users.
Architects, designers and professionals who wish to deepen in the area of projects for different spaces, that want to go well beyond known formulas of decoration, to embrace new practices in this newly regulated and very promising area.
HOW IS IT?
Course participants will enhance the understanding of all the factors that should be considered during the design and planning of the Interior projects, as well as be prepared to manage their execution in all phases.
The innovative approach of the postgraduate course in Interior Design of the Istituto Europeo di Design - IED São Paulo starts from the redefinition of the previous knowledge of the students so that they avoid the practices of decorating or making up environments from well-known formulas, highlighting themselves as professionals .
A faculty of great professionals brings a new set of concepts and tools to build projects of internal environments, valuing aspects such as creativity, identity and uniqueness. All this seeking to extract the best performances and develop the skills of each individual, generating experiences that will be the basis for your professional life.
Colors, shapes, styles. Practical classes involve participants in experiments with the objective of designing from briefings with a humanized vision, taking into account the aspirations of clients and users. Feasibility and sustainability are premises that guide creations.
Course participants will enhance the clear understanding of all the factors that should be considered during the design and planning of interior projects as well as be prepared to manage their execution at all stages.
Some fields of application in the area of Commercial Interior Design are:
- Management and image definition of internal space
- Shop window design
- Event planning
- Creation of commercial spaces
- Restaurant and hotel design
The objective of the course is to prepare the professional to develop creative and innovative results in the area of commercial environments.
The post graduates will be prepared to excel in architectural and design teams, in multidisciplinary studios, or also independently, founding an innovative company or their own studio.
The formation of classes and the beginning of courses depend on a minimum quorum (at the discretion of the faculty), to ensure the best experience for all participants.
- Design Concepts 12h
- Aspects of Contemporary Design 12h
- Workshop I - Visual Thinking 12h
- Concepts and Projects of Spaces 12h
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility 12h
- Sociocultural Tendencies 12h
- Visual Composition 12h
- Lighting 12h
- Creativity and Materiality 12h
- Ephemeral Spaces - Events and Exhibitions 18h
- Landscaping and Interior Design 18h
- Branding and Interior Design 12h
- Visual Merchandising 15h
- Concept Store 15h
- Interior Design for Hotels and Inns 18h
- Interior Design for Restaurants, Bars and Cafes 18h
- Interior Design for Aesthetic Clinics and Offices 18h
- Corporate Spaces Project 18h
- Planning, Budget and Reform 12h
- 12h Office Administration
- 12h Professional Practice
- Design Thinking 12h
- Business Design and Interior Design 12h
- Interior Design and Services Design 12h
- Thematic Seminars and Mentoring 30h
- TCC 40h
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Last updated October 2, 2018