- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Location: Campus U-TAD / Online live
- Hours: Friday and Saturday
- Duration: 300 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: In-person / Online live
LEARN TO EXTRACT ALL THE VALUE THAT IS IN THE DATA
Learn in the pioneer center in Data Science training the techniques of Machine Learning, Processing, Analysis and Visualization of large amounts of data.
Become a data scientist capable of contributing to the decision making in a company efficiently, applying analytical techniques to specific business problems.
Microsoft chooses U-tad for its first Datathon in Spain
Referent in training in Big Data
Álvaro Fernández Velando - Chief Risk Data Officer at Banco Santander
"At Banco Santander, we believe that Big Data and Artificial Intelligence are going to transform the financial sector, and to address this challenge and have the best talent within the bank, we have entrusted the training of our best analysts to U-tad. the first year has been fantastic, we have the second edition underway and because of the demand that has generated among the analysts, many more will come "
Possibility of paid internships in the most advanced companies in the sector
"Companies look for the best talent in U-tad, offering our students the possibility of doing paid internships during their training, with many possibilities of hiring at the end of them." There is a great demand for Data Scientist profiles in the industry. and we are not able to cover it, since most of the students of these postgraduate courses are already working and use this training as a boost to their professional career. " Marta Izquierdo, Director of the U-tad Professional Development Department
- Graduates in Computer Science, Telecommunications and other engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and related fields.
- IT professionals with experience and who want to orient their career to the world of analytics and data science and its visualization.
What can you be
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
Why study this Postgraduate?
- 100% Employability: Data Scientist profiles are currently the most demanded, with very competitive salaries. Our graduates are working in the most advanced companies such as: Microsoft, Banco Santander, Orange, Ryanair, Altran, Open Systems, Phone House, PWC, etc.
- Latest technology: Scikit-Learn, Tableau, Pandas, Numpy, Dplyr, Tidyverse, R, Gephi, Spark MLlib, Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, ... You will have a dedicated cluster, with several preloaded Datasets that you will use in classes and projects.
- Practical Training: You will realize projects of end of postgraduate similar to those that develop in a real company, with the advising of our experts, that will support you in all the phases of the same: Prediction of levels of pollution of NO2 in Madrid, Maximization of sales and income in Bimbo, Analysis of Remedies / Clusterization of Resolute Groups.
- Faculty of Experts: Cloister composed of doctors and active professionals experts working in the main companies in the sector. You will learn in depth the tools and techniques used in companies today.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018