- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Location: Campus U-TAD / Online live
- Hours: Friday and Saturday
- Duration: 300 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: In-person / Online live
BECOME AN EXPERT IN BIG DATA ARCHITECTURES
Learn in the pioneer center in training in Big Data and become a Big Data Architect capable of leading the most innovative projects in the market, using the latest technology.
This postgraduate course will allow you to know the world of Big Data - distributed and highly scalable systems of storage and data processing - from a practical point of view.
The Expert Program in Big Data, counted by its students
Our graduates, our best reference
Quality training, an investment of the future
Miguel Ángel Rivera - Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft and former student of the graduate Master in Big Data
"Studying in U-tad, without a doubt, allowed me to do it in an exceptional way, not only personally it was very enriching but, professionally, the skills and knowledge that I acquired in U-tad helped me to make an important jump in my career and move from working in more or less well-known consulting companies to, today, being able to develop my career as an architect in one of the best companies in the world: Microsoft. "
Possibility of paid internships in the most advanced companies in the sector
"The companies look for the best talent in U-tad, offering our students the possibility of doing paid internships during their training, with many possibilities of hiring at the end of them." There is a great demand for technical data profiles in the industry and we are not able to cover it, since most of the students of these postgraduate courses are already working and use this training as a boost to their professional career. " Marta Izquierdo, Director of the U-tad Professional Development Department
- ICT professionals with experience and who seek to improve their professional careers by guiding them towards new Big Data technologies.
- Graduates in media or higher in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar careers with at least 2 years of professional experience in the ICT environment.
- Professionals with previous experience in programming, software development, knowledge of administration of operating systems, administration of networks and database managers.
What can you be
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Solutions Developer
- Architect of Big Data Storage and Processing Solutions
- Integrator of Big Data solutions in business environments
Why study this Postgraduate?
- 100% Employability: The Big Data profiles are currently the most demanded, with very competitive salaries. Our graduates are working in the most advanced companies such as: Microsoft, Banco Santander, Orange, Ryanair, Altran, Open Systems, Phone House, PWC, etc.
- Latest technology: With this program you will learn the latest technologies: Spark, Scala, Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Apache Storm, AWS, Flume Scoop ... You will have a dedicated cluster, with several preloaded Datasets that you will use in classes and projects.
- Practical Training: You will realize projects of end of postgraduate similar to the that develop in a real company, with the advising of our experts, that will support you in all the phases of the same. Projects such as: Control of pollution in Madrid, Detection of traffic accidents or the visualization of meteorological data.
- Faculty of Experts: Cloister composed of doctors and active professionals experts working in the main companies in the sector. You will learn in depth the tools and techniques used in companies today and will go out knowing how to implement complex projects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018