Studying in the area of events is an excellent investment since it is through these that the organizations establish a direct connection with their stakeholders, associated to the marketing and communication strategy.
The Universidade Europeia offers a renewed syllabus for postgraduate studies in Image, Protocol and Event Organization (26th edition) . Since 2003, this institution has been a pioneer in teaching in this field and contributed to the enrichment of many professionals. The study plan is vast and innovative in the area and in Portugal. It should be noted that in recent years this segment of activity has been affirmed as significant in the national economy.
The frequency of this program allows to acquire and deepen knowledge in several aspects of communication, solidifying the technique to those who want to embark on a career in this sector. Events currently require specific skills that have been taken into account in reviewing the curriculum. We believe it meets the demands of the market and the demands of employers.
Participation in this training of executives will provide a strong and competitive position in the labor market. We are proud to be able to affirm that several of our alumni are working in Portugal and abroad in Companies and Institutions of high prestige.
- To take cognizance of 6 Case Studies concerning complementary matters in the area of communication and events exposed by specialists;
- Attend 3 Master Class under the protocol;
- Contact a faculty composed of experienced professionals, with relevant academic training and professional practice, at national and international level;
- Obtain theoretical and practical knowledge based on cases appropriate to the Portuguese and foreign reality;
- Participate in extracurricular activities: thematic study visits to national monuments, in Portugal and abroad (optional);
- Invest in your personal and professional development;
- Specializing in an enticing and growing sector;
- To develop in group, throughout the school year, the final project corresponding to the global organization of an event, in all its aspects;
- Meet professionals in the industry, allowing a closer contact with the labor market.
- Professionals who wish to obtain or deepen technical knowledge in the field of events, communication and protocol;
- Professionals who, in the performance of their professional activity, are connected to the protocol and events market, or who wish to acquire new skills in this field.
Demanding, concrete and appropriate. The PG - IPOE study plan is made according to the needs of the market and the reality of the environment. I believe that this training contributes in a positive way to the students' curriculum and personal enrichment, also allowing a unique networking opportunity, both between peers in the course and with the faculty - some of the best professionals in the area.
I am sure that those who choose to do this training will have a unique competitive advantage in accessing new opportunities and / or improving their socio-professional skills.
- Integrate communication companies or event agencies;
- To advance in the careers of marketing, communication, public relations, advertising, protocol and organization of events;
- Create and manage companies in the area of events.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2018