Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC)
The Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) achieves a delicate balance between technical content, essential for the management of the supply chain, and management skills, such as finance, strategy, leadership, negotiation, economic environment or decision making.
- Get in-depth knowledge of the value creation mechanisms of the supply chain.
- Understand the interactions and the impact of operational decisions on the rest of the company’s functions.
- Discover the potential of collaboration with other agents in the supply chain.
- Learn to compete with innovation in processes.
- Growing demand in the market of supply chain professionals.
- Excellent training in a center with international recognition.
- Incorporation into the labor market (+ 95%).
In the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC), students’ analytical and leadership skills are developed through a solid academic program and extensive interaction with the industry. MDSC students gain valuable experience in the unique international environment of ZLC
The program is held in the afternoon, which makes it possible to combine its development with other work.
Who should apply?
- Professionals from the industry who want to improve their performance.
- Consultants working in the supply chain area.
- Financial and analysts who need to better understand the world of operations.
- Graduates who want to develop their career in the field of the supply chain.
- Starts: September
- Language: Spanish (2 subjects in English)
- Location: ZLC Campus, Zaragoza
- Duration: 9 months, part-time from 16:00 to 20:30h (3 days/week)
- Credits: 62 ECTS
- Degree awarded: Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of Zaragoza (own degree/estudio propio)
About the School
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. F ... Read More