This study program aims at forming specialists capable of identifying the opportunities of the economical moment, the regional developing potential and of participating to the decision-making process from a financial point of view on a public and private level.
Master students may gain the following specialized skills after obtaining their degree:
- Knowledge of the elements regarding the professional doctrine and ethics, as well as of the way in which the profession is organized and pursued;
- The synthesis, the deepening and the use of concepts from the financial field, the interdisciplinary approach of economical procedures in order to elaborate and substantiate financial decisions
- The capacity to analyse and interpret problems that are specific to financial management and the decision-making based on financial-economic information;
- The development, at an operational level, of a deep understanding of financial management in the context of applying European directives and international standards of financial report;
- Developing skills in the consultancy field of public and private audit activities;
- The capacity to cognitively and professionally apply concepts, theories and investigation methods in the financial field.
Studied subjects: Research methodology, Comparative financial-accounting systems, Public and private portfolio management, Public administration strategic management, European public policies, International finances, Financial and accounting expertise, Company evaluation and diagnosis, Financial markets and stock transactions, Professional doctrine and ethics.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the first year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible carrier paths:
- Manager in the financial-economic field,
- Economy director,
- Expert accountant,
- Financial consultant,
- Financial analyst,
- Chief-inspector in public administration,
- Inspector specialized in public administration,
- Public administration consultant,
- General director in public institutions,
- Expert in public administration
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 7, 2017