Conflict management in various contexts: civil, criminal, family, school or community, is a professional specialization that is summarized in Mediation, a peaceful way to generate a space for dialogue where people can bring positions closer with the help of the mediator.
- Modality: Online with face-to-face internships
- Credits: 60 ECTS- 1 Academic Year
- Start date: October 2020
- Until July 31
- Limited places
- Up to 30% discount and 50% on file opening
Definition of the program
Studies that combine theory and practice, with a teaching team of professional mediators who have made mediation their usual profession, providing the Official Master's Degree with a realistic and current vision of the world of mediation. An Official Master's Degree recognized in the Official Registry of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice of Spain, in accordance with what is regulated in our legislation and qualifying its students for the professional exercise of mediation.
What makes this mastery unique?
- Official title recognizable by SENESCYT and SUNEDU.
- It gives its students access to the professional practice of mediation and conflict management.
- Develop skills related to conflict management in all areas, both private and public.
- Professors who are experts in mediation and are familiar with its international dynamics.
- It allows registration in the Registry of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice.
- Mediation is one of the training projects with the greatest projection in employability for the coming years.
- Face-to-face internships in centers specialized in the subject for total learning.
"If the field of mediation seems interesting to you and you consider that you can contribute great things to conflict management, you are the ideal candidate for this title. You will share the experience with colleagues with the same interests as you."
Cristina Lopez Lopez
Director of the Master's Degree in Mediation and Conflict Management
Technical support at your disposal
We offer support for any computer incident or in the configuration of our systems. We help our students through specific training to learn how to use all the tools.
Live online classes from any device
Two-way videoconferencing allows the student and teacher to interact, breaking any barrier of presence. In addition, the classes are recorded and available to the student 365 days a year.
You will always have direct contact with your teachers. These will be at your disposal and you can arrange private tutorials by videoconference to answer your questions.
Academic guidance service
An academic advisor will accompany you throughout your training process with us. Their mission is to know you, guide you, motivate you and support you in all the processes and moments so that you achieve your goals.
It allows registration in the Registry of Mediators, which enables the student to cover a wide range of job options in the most diverse fields.
- Registry of Mediators
- Family and Child Care Services
- Services or mediation centers: public and private
- Judicial measures services
- Child protection services
- Penitentiary Institutions
- Psychosocial Teams and Family Encounter Points
- Public administrations
Aimed at professionals of various university degrees who wish to specialize in conflict management and specifically in mediation both globally and in their different fields of action.
Graduates of Social and Legal Sciences, Health Sciences, Sciences, Humanities and Engineering and Architecture may access the title.
The requirements for access and admission to official Master's studies at the International Valencian University are established in accordance with article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, which establishes the organization of official university education .
They will be able to access the official university studies or those belonging to the Master, who meet any of the following requirements:
- In order to access official master's degrees, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees.
- Also, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that empower in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
The title may have additional specific access requirements, which you can consult on the information page of each of them.
- 50% discount on the cost of opening the file until July 31, 2020
- 20% discount on teaching until July 31, 2020
Discount By Payment Method
- Additional 10% for cash payment
- Additional 5% for payment in two installments
Scholarships from the Ministry of Education
- General Call for Scholarships 2020-2021 academic year
About the School
La VIU es una universidad presencial tecnológica con una enseñanza online y audiovisual. A través de la pantalla del ordenador y desde cualquier parte del mundo, los/las estudiantes reciben clase en t ... Read More