This Master is the only qualification that qualifies for the profession of Industrial Engineer. Its objective is to complete the Degree studies in the field of Industrial Engineering with the purpose of providing advanced multidisciplinary training to acquire the powers of the Industrial Engineer profession.
The curriculum has been designed to include the techniques of the different Degrees of the Industrial Engineering family and thus form a degree with advanced multidisciplinary knowledge.
The Master's Degree is preferably aimed at students graduated from a degree in Industrial Engineering in any of their branches of knowledge (mechanics, chemistry, electronics, electricity, energy, industrial technologies), as well as current Industrial Technical Engineers, which are the degrees linked to the exercise of the profession of Industrial Technical Engineer.
Therefore, the recommended income profile is defined by the competencies associated with every Industrial Technical Engineer.
The natural Academic exit of the Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering is the PhD in Industrial and Environmental Science and Technology. The Official Doctoral Program in Industrial and Environmental Science and Technology (verified in accordance with RD 99/2011), consists of the following lines of research that appear below and which students can access.
- Environmental analysis, bioanalysis and biotechnology
- Environmental biology
- Industrial biorefinery and forest technology
- Homogeneous catalysis and organic photochemistry
- Science and technology of the environment
- Earth sciences
- Process and chemical engineering
- Electrical, electronic, control and robotics engineering
- Physics, mathematics and computing Crystal Kwok / Unsplash
The Master's teachings are aimed at the acquisition by the student of advanced training, specialized or multidisciplinary, aimed at academic or professional specialization.
With regard to academic orientation, the Master promotes the initiation in research tasks and gives direct access to the completion of the Doctoral Thesis.
With regard to professional orientation, he has a general training that enables him to practice in all technical areas of the industrial company; both in solving the technical problems raised and in the design and implementation of new technologies in the production process.
Among the main professional possibilities of the graduate are the following:
- Project manager.
- Product manager.
- Responsible for operation and economic exploitation of large facilities.
- Consultant and advisor.
- General, technical or organizational management.
- Director of strategic planning, quality systems, production and environmental management.
- Management, planning and supervision of multidisciplinary teams.
- Research, development and industrial innovation.
The Master can be accessed from the following degrees:
- Official title of Industrial Engineer.
- Official degree of Degree in Engineering, of the industrial branch that qualifies for the exercise of the profession of Industrial Technical Engineer.
- Degree in Energy Engineering.
- Degree in Industrial Technology Engineering.
- Official title of Industrial Technical Engineering of the industrial branch or the title of Chemical Engineering. In both cases, training complements must be carried out.
- Secondary titles Cycles of the industrial field, of the old teaching arrangement (Electronic Engineering, Industrial Organization Engineering)
- Graduates in Engineering of the industrial branch of any foreign university with the right of access to the Master's teachings in their country of origin, who wish to access the Master, may apply for admission to it once they have adapted their degree to any of the degrees of Degree with access.