The Master in Hotel Management and Restoration will allow you to:
KNOW THE HOTEL AND RESTORATION INDUSTRY
Build a strong knowledge base of the tourism industry from an international perspective and always from the managerial approach.
To train executives oriented to the business management of the tourist companies able to obtain the expected results globally.
DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC PLANS
Know the keys to the preparation of strategic plans and immediate action in multinational tourism environments.
SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT
To develop the capacity of creativity and innovation in the hotel business and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying the participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility in hotel establishments.
Develop the necessary skills of a global manager of tourism companies to ensure that collaborative, assertive and participatory work is developed among all team members.
The Master in Hotel Management and Restoration of Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and Finances of the Hotel Sector
- Talent management and innovation in global contexts
- Strategic and operational management in the hotel and restaurant sector in global environments
- Marketing and international marketing for hotels and restaurants
- Master's thesis
This program has the following characteristics:
- Modular of 60 ECTS - 468 contact hours
or 54 ECTS of subjects
o 6 ECTS of Master's Thesis
Ostelea offers its students a training oriented to employability
That is why it makes available to the students the TSDP (Tourism Skills Development Program) as well as a package of services whose objective is to guide and accompany them to achieve their professional objectives. These services include ( subject to convocation) :
- Itineraries (to choose one): Employability - Entrepreneurship - Career Transaction
- Talent Week
- Employment forum
- Graduate Program
- Company Meetings
The TSDP (Tourism Skills Development Program) includes (limited places):
- Management Skills
- Public relations
- advanced Excel
- Turistic marketing
For this Master we highlight the following Professional Outputs:
- Hotel management and catering companies.
- Responsible for corporate departments of hotel chains.
- Heads of hotel division of business groups.
- Food and beverage division manager (Food
- Operational supervisor of community centers.
- Marketing Director of catering and catering companies
- Commercial Director of catering and catering companies
Admission and Titling Process
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.TITULATION
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain:
Master in Hotel Management and Restoration, by Ostelea School of Tourism
Master in Hotel Management and Restoration, by EAE Business School (PROPIO)
- Master's Degree in Hotel Management and Restoration, by the Rey Juan Carlos University (Official Certificate of the "CES EAE Madrid", in the process of verification)
- Master in Hotel Management and Restoration, by Ostelea School of Tourism
- Master in Hotel Management and Restoration, by EAE Business School (PROPIO)
In order to obtain the degrees that EAE and the University grant, it is necessary to comply with the requirements requested by said institutions.