The Official Master's Degree in Finance is offered by the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE), through ICADE Business School.
This is a full-time pre-experience Master's Degree program offering comprehensive training in finance, not only permitting the student to understand economic and financial phenomena of today, but also enabling them to analyze and manage companies savings and investments.
This Master is specially intended for those who would like to work in the financial sector (including insurance), auditing, consulting and financial departments of any company (especially those operating in regulated sectors).
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- This program focuses on a wide professional spectrum –financial sector, insurances, auditing,
- strategic consulting, corporate finance within companies, etc.
- More than 90% of graduates manage to work undertaking financial tasks.
- Renowned among companies, high demand of our graduates.
- Professional faculty: about 50% of lecturers hold senior management positions.
- 80% pass rate for CFA I.
- Option to study this Master's degree just in English or in English and Spanish.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018