The growth of demand for data analysts - data scientist - is a widespread phenomenon in different areas of knowledge and especially intense in the field of economic disciplines. It would not be too bold to say that big data and the need to have competencies for its analysis, is supposing a convulsion in the professional profile of economists .. In that framework, the demand for training in the massive analysis of data, the extraction treatment and analysis of information on the web and social networks and the possibility of simulating behaviors based on more or less complex modeling –programming and computing–, have opened a new scenario to basic and applied research in the field of Economy , Business Administration , Commercial Research , Computing and Finance , to which this program responds.
This Master offers you the most current training in Economics and Big Data: extraction, storage and data analysis (data mining, predictive models and computing), quantitative economic analysis - basic and applied - quantitative finance, commercial research with Big Data, or the use of information from organizations.
This is an official postgraduate offer, which has both a professional orientation and a research orientation.
The program is offered jointly by the two Universities so that you can choose to enroll and enroll indistinctly by one or the other. Helloquence / Unsplash
Why in Huelva?
- Selection of external teaching staff from 13 institutions, of the highest academic and professional prestige.
- Competitive rates
- Highly favorable environment and facilities for study, in a natural environment.
- Graduates in Economics, Business, Finance or Marketing with interest in quantitative methods
- Graduates in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Physics
- Computer, economics and business professionals
- PhD students
- Data analyst
- Marketing research
Applicants must request pre-registration and find themselves in any of the following cases:
- Being in possession of a bachelor's degree, or of any of the current Architect, Engineer, Bachelor, Technical Architect, Diploma, Technical Engineer or Master, or other expressly declared equivalent.
- Being in possession of a foreign university degree not approved by the Ministry of Science and Innovation equivalent to the level of degree and empowered in the country of origin to pursue postgraduate studies.
In addition to the above, applicants must meet, where appropriate, the specific requirements that are required by the Master. In our case, students must have a basic training in the fundamental aspects of Mathematics, Computer Science or Business Sciences, although access from other degrees is possible through the corresponding training complements.