This Master qualifies to practice the profession of Chemical Engineer (equivalent to the former degree of Chemical Engineer of 5 years) and is an advanced training in Chemical Engineering both in the classical side of Process Engineering and in the new current trends based on the Product Engineering In addition, the Master gives access to doctoral studies.
The Master's degree is preferably aimed at students graduated from a degree in Chemical Engineering, as well as Industrial Engineers in Industrial Chemistry, which are the degrees linked to the practice of the profession of Industrial Technical Engineer. Chokniti Khongchum / Pexels
The Master in Chemical Engineering enables professional practice in very diverse fields in the industrial, academic, public administration and research fields. In this sense, it enables and enables to exercise in any sector of the Chemical, Energy, Biochemical, Pharmaceutical, Agro-Food, Mining-Metallurgical Industry, etc., where chemical, physicochemical and bioengineering processes take place.
More specifically, you can do your job at:
- (a) Process Engineering: design, process development, construction of equipment and plants, technical and maintenance service, instrumentation and control, evolution and correction of environmental impact;
- (b) Product and Production Engineering: new product design, plant operation, quality control, alternative fuels, environmental engineering, facility safety;
- (c) ID i: basic and applied research of both processes and products;
- (d) Management and Direction: estimation of equipment and facilities costs, economic analysis of processes and products, economic-financial resources, organization of production, waste management;
- (e) Sales and marketing: market research, pricing policy, after-sales service, product applications;
- (f) Public administration and education: university teaching and secondary education, management, inspection, and advice on compliance with current industrial and environmental legislation.
About the School
La Universidad de Huelva es una institución al servicio de la sociedad que, en el marco de los valores constitucionales, y como entidad de derecho público, dotada de personalidad jurídica, cumple sus ... Read More