- Price: 3,900 euros Scholarship of 10% - 3,510 euros
- Financing without interest and discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela
- Job and Internship Exchange
Cela Open Institute (COI), part of IMF Academic Institution, and Camilo José Cela University launch the Master's Degree in Human Resources Management (HR), whose main mission is that their students are able to manage the talent of their companies aligned with objectives, through the latest tools in the sector.
This Master, taught with the support of AEDIPE Centro, is aimed at both university graduates from related branches who wish to focus their professional career in the field of personnel management, as well as experienced professionals who wish to prove their knowledge by obtaining an Official Title.
The Official Master's Degree in Human Resources Management of Cela Open Institute, which lasts one year, is taught online through an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access all the training contents, at any time and from anywhere in the world. world. In addition, through it you will have at your disposal live online classes with their teachers, unlimited tutorials, virtual library ...
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain an Official Master's Degree issued by the Camilo José Cela University, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). In addition, you can access all the advantages of studying at Cela Open Institute:
• Scholarships and Study Aid Program
• Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
• Financing without interests or banking intervention
• Unlimited tutorials
• Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
• Virtual Library with more than 30,000 references
MODULE I - Direction of People in Organizations of the XXI Century
MODULE II - Management skills
MODULE III - Strategic Human Resources Management
MODULE IV - Labor Relations and Employment Regimes
MODULE V - Personnel Provision and Selection Policies
MODULE VI - Policies for the Promotion and Training of Personnel
MODULE VII - Personnel Evaluation and Remuneration Policies
MODULE VIII - External Practices
MODULE IX - Master's Thesis
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018