Nowadays, Computer Science is present everywhere in a human life. Computers are commonly used for working, getting and broadcasting of information, data processing, production management, air- sea- and land traffic control, communication, multimedia and etc.
People, who are familiar with modern information techniques, who are able to force computers for using all their possibilities, who know how to exploit capabilities of complex computer networks and who are willing to write programs for new sophisticated applications are wanted for almost all branches of human activity. Our graduates may obtain a professional knowledge in these and many other problems connected with the use of computers. They will be able to work with project management, software engineering, implementation and management of modern informatics’ systems.
They will be also able to manage data bases, internet services, computer systems, and networks. They will know how to solve problems in these fields, starting from their analysis, building UML models, a creation of algorithms and writing suitable software. Our graduates can get a job in big or small business, industry, telecommunication, administration, services, education, multimedia and many other places.
- Knowledge Engineering and Expert Systems
- Computational Geometry
- Software Project Management
- Real-Time Systems
- High-Performance Computing
- Computer Methods in Science
- Distributed Databases
- Network Services Programming
- Modelling of Discrete Processes
- Computer Image Processing
- Cax Systems
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Modelling
- Embedded and Mobile Systems
- Digital and Microprocessor Technology
- Computer Security
- Engineering Ethics
- Team Project
- System Administration
- Diploma Seminar
- Diploma Thesis
Eligibility/Admission: Students who have completed Bachelor Program in Computer Science or related field and earned Bachelor’s Degree Tuition fee: 3000 Euro per year
NEW SPECIALIZATION from academic year 2019/2020 - Cybersecurity!
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- High grade in maths, physics or IT on high school diploma/leaving certificate
Detailed programme of studies: