The aim of the Master's program in Advanced Management at the University of Neuss is to prepare students for advanced command and staff duties in the private sector and the public sector. The study deepens the learned in the bachelor scientific knowledge and methodological and career-related skills. Here, particular emphasis is placed on quantitative methods.
From one of the following specialization fields Methods module and two elective modules must be assigned:
- Human Resources
- Digital Media
- Outstanding time model in occupational studies
- Per month four personal days in a row
- Optimal integration into everyday working life
- Teaching material is solely responsible worked in self-study
- The course lasts three semesters followed by Master Thesis
- Master of Science degree with 90 ECTS credits (internationally recognized credit points).
About the School
The most modern IT based learning methods support these ideas of interactive learning. Conveyance of seminar contents for example by e-learning and computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL) pro ... Read More