- Develop the potential of each employee to ensure their employability in the business
- Discover new forms of work organization in France and abroad, to transform the development of performance skills
- Develop a quality social dialogue, actors accountability pledge
- Spotting the necessary conditions for a real implementation of a management skills
Pedagogy (teaching in French)
HEC Entrepreneurs pedagogy offers an alternation between academic training (seminars, conferences) and training by experience (mission and support in the company) from September to April, followed by a period of professional integration in the form of end of course of Studies minimum of 5 months.
The main pedagogical principles:
- Promote a multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary approach
- Strengthening the strategic value of management by skills
- To appropriate methodologies for the support and development of individual and collective skills in the business
- Develop Intrapreneurship
Conditions of admission
- The training is open to graduates Bac + 5 (business school or management, engineers, university equivalent degree from a foreign university) and Tray 4 with experience in line with the training.
- Selection is made on consideration of the application and interview with a committee.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More