4-week Specialization in Luxury&Fashion
Design thinking and Brand Management applied to Luxury & Fashion
This module will give you the opportunity to conduct an experimental application of all the key trends in design thinking and brand management to the industries of fashion and luxury, under the supervision of renowned Italian designers, entrepreneurs, stylists and our team of dedicated experts of branding strategies, visual storytelling and viral marketing.
This program is ideal for entrepreneurs, stylists, visual experts and brand strategists that want to gain an in-depth understanding of the critical success factors of the Italian Luxury&Fashion.
FALL SESSION 2017
DESIGN THINKING FOR FASHION & LUXURY - 30 October/24 November
Learn from Italian designers and entrepreneurs how they think design and innovate
1. LAB with ITALIAN FASHION DESIGNERS
"Fashions fade, Style is eternal"
FACULTY, VIP & TESTIMONIALS
With our programs you will learn how to work on a fashion design project, by applying all the latest trends that nail what customers want now:
- LESS IS MORE.New luxury&fashion products need to be intuitive, with frills kept to a minimum
- IDENTITY.Consumers want luxury&fashion brands to have a point of view and feel they offer tailor-made products, experiences and scalable platforms that empower future users not just to consume goods, but to find solutions to their problems
- FOCUS ON SERVICE.People want max aestethics coupled with functionality and perceive that design is not just to make them buy, but to actually improve their overall experience
- WHAT’S OLD IS NEW AGAIN.Many luxury&fashion brands are recuperating their heritage and classic designs using faded labels, script lettering, shapes and materials that give off “vintage vibes”
- DESIGN FROM WITHIN.People are growingly aware that by buying what you offer, they are endorsing and participating of the success of your brand, so want to know everything about it, sources, materials, values, mission and vision of the founders, management practices, focus on the environment, etc.
- Ideate, protype and test a product/brand with the team of dedicated designers
- Work on projects which integrate students from different disciplines
- Recognize and define the intersections and limits of different design-based disciplines
- Experience thinking, discussing and designing in different scales on requirements related to function, esthetics, and context
- Experience group work
- Produce working drawings of artifacts and work with new, unusual or innovative materials
- Learn how to design their own brand
- Study Italian language and explore Italian culture
2-week Specialization in Fashion Business Marketing
Viral Marketing and Event Management applied to Luxury & Fashion
FALL SESSION 2017
27 November/7 December
Learn how to add a touch of distinction to your brand, organize events, tell your story and make it viral, with leading experts such asFABIOLA CINQUE,FRANCESCO SUBIOLI, ALCESTE AYROLDIandANDREA FEBBRAIO.
2-week spec: 1000 € including application fee (accommodation is not included)
4-week spec:1500 € (accommodation is not included) + 150 euro application fee
Certificate of Attendance
At the end of each program enrolled students, who have attended at least 80% of the classes and successfully complete all required exams and projects, will receive a Certificate of attendance. An examination board composed of academicians and entrepreneurs will assess the final project presentation and award the student’s final certificate of attendance.
Deadline: Applicants, especially non european, are strongly suggested to complete the enrollment process at least 6 weeks before the beginning of the selected course.
Following documents are required:
1) Enrollment form (available online within the applicant’s personal area)
2) Passport or ID for EU students
3) Motivation letter
5) A copy of the applicant’s diploma
Selection is based on the assessment of your CV, motivation letter and portfolio. Enrollments are limited.Once admitted, candidates will receive an admission letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017