⚡️ Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Students who are unable to travel can start online in virtual learning classrooms, which includes live sessions with the lecturers and professors. Then, students can travel to Germany later and continue studying on-campus.
How should businesses design their media and communication strategies? With infinite number of trends, tools and platforms, media businesses must be constantly on the look out for new challenges and opportunities.
The rapidly changing media landscape demands sound decision makers who can combine media management skills with strategic thinking, and this Master's programme with specialisation in Media and Communication Management is designed to train the media managers of the future.
Visit our website to get the brochure and learn more about our Media and Communication Management (M.A.) programme.
Contents of the Media and Communication Management (M.A.) programme
In this Master's course, you will specialise in media and communication management by developing a thorough understanding of the relevant theories, methods and tools you will need to work as a top manager in a leading position in the media industry. This includes intensive overview of media management, brand management, PR and advertising and communication psychology. The programme includes:
- Foresight and global trends
- Media and communication research
- Strategy and innovation processes
- Media economics and management
- Corporate communications management
- Leadership and entrepreneurial thinking
- Brands and branding
Students on this M.A. programme are awarded the following master's degree:
- Master of Arts in Media and Communication Management
Future career opportunities
By the end of this M.A. programme, you are fully prepared to carry out top level managerial roles in the area of media and communications management and can aim for competitive senior positions in media companies, creative agencies, publishing houses, corporations and non-profits globally. Examples of future roles include:
- Communications manager
- Account manager in marketing agencies
- Producer for film or television projects
- Marketing manager
- PR manager or spokesperson for corporations or SMEs
- Project manager in the media sector
- Social media manager
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Recognised Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency certificate
- TOEFL (at least 72 out of 120)
- IELTS (at least 6 out of 9)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Motivation statement
- Letter of recommendation (by your lecturer or employer)
- Personal interview (optional)
Applicants with a bachelor's degree of 180 ECTS study a four-semester programme, while applicants with 210 ECTS may join the three-semester programme.
6,500 € per semester
One-off registration fee
- 500 € (EU students)
- 750 € (Non EU students)
About the School
Choosing a university is a decision of a lifetime. It's the place where you lay the foundation for your future career network and where you discover your chosen area of work and start to mould your pr ... Read More