The objective of the Master in Management of Local Development is to provide directors and technicians, skills and managerial skills necessary to cope with complex and changing of sustainable development and solidarity challenges of the territories, both rural and peri-urban, applying the techniques of business management at the service of creating wealth and employment.
Managers responsible for the development and / or implementation of programs and projects for the local and rural development that want to strengthen their management capacity and streamline their experiences, applying methods of business schools and the use of new TCI.
Methodology: Online. An International Week in Spain
Duration: 1,150 hours of training (13 months)
Intakes: February, June and October
Employment Opportunities: Managers and responsible development in national, regional and local public administrations. Leaders of non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs, responsible for Corporate Social Responsibility program (CSR) in business foundations
Features and Selection Criteria
|Experience in Civil and Entrepreneurship|
- Development Fundamentals
- Local Development Methodologies
- Territorial Strategic Planning
- prospective Territorial
- Environment and Development
- Rural Development and Local Production Systems
- Project Identification and Formulation: The logical framework approach
- Project Financing: International cooperation bilateral and through multilateral organizations
- Budgeting and Control Project
- Project Evaluation
- Strategic communication
- Management Skills and Team Management
- Negotiation and Dialogue with Social Interest Groups
- Interior leadership
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning
- Structure of a Business Model
- Financial management Qualifies for use of accounting information to collect, classify and summarize events of business life in monetary units. It is studied from the perspective of the person who must work with information, not responsible for their preparation.
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate social responsibility
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Master Thesis project
- Presencial week in Madrid - Spain at the end of the Master
NOTE: ISEAD reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the present structure of the program and its contents intended to provide the best and most current training materials.
This school offers programs in: