Why this Master?
Choose Tecmilenio University
- It is the first Master of Positive Leadership in the world.
- It has the support of our academic partners at the universities of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Complutense of Madrid, Harvard, Case Western Reserve, to mention a few.
- Our program brings together national and international experts with whom you will have the opportunity to work directly one weekend a month for a year.
Being part of the Tecmilenio University is better
- It will allow you to create networks with the students of the masters and experts who will support your development, experience and professional relationships.
- You will also belong to the alumni network of the Positive Leadership Program, where you will collaborate in publications, newsletters and blogs that support research, knowledge and documentation of positive interventions in organizations, foundations and public companies, among others.
What do I get?
Upon graduating from the Masters in Positive Leadership, you will have knowledge in:
- Theoretical foundations of positive leadership.
- Theoretical foundations of positivity, involvement and meaning.
- Tools for the analysis of happiness and well-being.
- Strengths of character for the development of the person.
- Benefits of positive relationships.
- Theories and concepts of Positive Psychology applied to organizations.
- Social welfare.
Develop skills to:
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, the results of your work to people from any area of knowledge.
- Evaluate wellness levels using the right tools.
- Design comprehensive activities and programs based on the scientific findings and existing tools of Positive Psychology to promote well-being in different contexts.
- Generate proposals that contribute to people and communities living fully.
- Analyze and evaluate the criticisms of the science of happiness, and support one's own position on it with solid arguments.
- Positive Psychology scientific study
- Welfare Models
- Goals and sense of life
- Positivity and Positive Relationships
- Research Methods
- Engagement and Strengths
- Development of final project 1
- Social Welfare
- Positive Organizational Models
- Positive Leadership
- Positive Organizational Practices and Interventions
- Development of final project 2
See 6 more programs offered by Universidad Tecmilenio »
This course is