The Master in Taxation, aims to train professionals in the domain and application of theoretical and practical knowledge, related to the management, administration, analysis of taxes and tax burdens, in both the public and private sectors, in the framework of an open economy, considering the perspective of the entrepreneur and the authority.
The program contemplates that the students of the same have values attachment in their professional action, for the implementation of the teaching in the framework of rights is intended a transversal approach in the subjects of seminar of titulación I and II, in such a way that it is a very personal work between tutor and student.
The line of work that presents the mastery is: Studies of the Accounting and Fiscal of the Organizations.
Train professionals specialized in Taxes for the implementation of applications of innovative solutions in the tax area, national and international view on the tax system, analyze and favor strategies of sustainable development in the business and governmental sectors with attachment to social responsibility and professional ethics.
Tax assessment of entities, under a national and international approach, to identify the areas of possibilities for sustainable development of society.
Plan proposals for action in the tax environment with strict adherence to the right and institutional values.
- State relations with companies according to the framework of fiscal law.
- The direct national tax obligations that affect the moral and physical persons;
- Domestic consumption taxes;
- Social security contributions;
- Methodologies for the solution of cases of public and private companies.
- Systematic search for information on theoretical and / or practical contributions that contribute to continuous updating.
- The management of business in its life cycle, within the tax legal framework.
- The tax relationship between the State and the taxpayer;
- In fiscal and extra-fiscal regulations; and optionally those relating to foreign trade;
- The optional analysis of the dynamics of the economic environment and its impact on tax matters;
- The evaluation under a professional ethics framework of the economic phenomena with incidence in tax matters;
- The implementation of methodologies for the resolution of cases of public and private companies;
- Specialized collaborative work.
- Active participation, in the proposal for the solution of problems and / or cases in public and private companies.
- Critical thinking in search of specialized analyzes that present timely, reliable and congruent opinions to the reality.
- Thinking together, creating a shared perception of events, in order to achieve sustained development.
- Decision making based on clearly analyzed objectives from different perspectives.
The nature of the training promoted by the institution is reflected in the values acquired by its graduates. These are the following:
- The one of the social responsibility; through the development of projects, under a professional ethics framework, to optimize the tax burden in private companies and to speed up the reinvestment of financial resources and improve the living conditions of workers through the incorporation into the formal social security system the task of the graduate in the public sector will be oriented towards the permanent search for the present and future well-being of society through the administration of the economic resource for the generation of benefits of society through the realization of economic activity of the State.
- The one of the human sensibility; the graduate will have a highly structured approach to social security, with a view to obtaining and preserving rights in the subject, seeking their insertion into the formal economy.
- The one of the innovation; creativity, inventiveness and ingenuity in the responsible improvement of alternatives, models, processes, methods and technologies in order to obtain better results in the solution of business cases, putting in application all the knowledge acquired in the postgraduate, in the optimization of the load tax and compliance with tax obligations, within a framework of professional ethics.
Requirements for obtaining the degree
Those who meet the entrance profile, must complete the admission process, a crucial mechanism to guarantee the quality of the postgraduate course, which establishes the entry requirements that must be presented by the best candidates, to achieve the objectives of the postgraduate and the profile of the graduate. The applicant must meet the following requirements.
Institutional requirements for admission
- To have obtained a professional title congruent with the training that will provide the postgraduate;
- Accredit the admission exam with a minimum score of 1000 points;
- Have obtained a minimum average of 8.0 in previous studies; Y
- present all the administrative documentation requested by the Department of School Control.
- Also, ensure the understanding of English; having tested the TOEFL test with 400 points; and 450 points per year.
Graduate Requirements and Criteria
- Submit a resume to the Graduate Academic Council.
- Submit the general knowledge test in the area.
- To present psychometric examination.
- To present a project of titulación based on the lines of knowledge of the program.
- Provide an explanatory statement with a maximum of two pages.
- Interview with the Admissions Committee.
In addition, it is considered essential to have a minimum of three years of work experience in their professional area. This requirement will be evaluated through the selection process.
Based on the results of the admission examination, and in compliance with the institutional requirements for admission, the Academic Committee of the Master in Tax will carry out the selection of the applicants, evaluating all the elements and the criteria of the postgraduate.