With Option to the Double Degree Spanish of the Business School of ITAE and Double Degree Chilean of the University of Tarapacá
Neumann Business School in alliance with the ITAE Business School, have designed a postgraduate program in line with the current needs of companies in Peru, which gives graduates the ability to make financial decisions, manage business taxes, and lead Tax audit processes, very necessary tools for an environment that changes permanently and that impacts in organizations in a significant way.
The objective of the Master in Taxation and Auditing is to train graduates with solid knowledge and mastery of tax and audit management tools, capable of planning, managing, implementing, evaluating and leading processes that integrate tax systems, in order to grant The organization a better competitive position and achieve the expected economic and financial results.
- PPA in Financial Management
- Economy for Business
- Cost Management
- Management accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial instruments
- PPA in Tax Management
- Tributary Code
- Income tax
- Sales Tax and ISC
- Customs taxes
- Local taxation
- PPA in Tax Audit
- Tax Planning
- Tax Management Audit
- Tax Audit Audit
- Audit of Delective Operations
- Administrative Law and Tax Litigation
- Official Degree:
- Master in Business Law with Mention in Taxation and Auditing
- Issued by Neumann Business School on behalf of the nation and registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU
- European Master Degree:
- European Master in Tax Audit
- Issued by the Business School of Extremadura - ITAE España
- Official Chilean Degree:
- Master in Taxation and Auditing
- Issued by the University of Tarapacá of Chile
The Official Degree is issued in accordance with the Peruvian university legislation, in that sense it has the national and international validity that the laws and international agreements grant it.
- Countries with Reciprocity Agreements: Argentina, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Chile, China, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Romania, Uruguay, Venezuela, Holy See, Ukraine, Russia and Brazil.
- Countries with which they have Trade Agreements that include Recognition of Degrees and Degrees: United States of America, European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, , Greece, the Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Sweden)
Place of Classes: Edificio Neumann - Av. Bolognesi 987 Tacna
Class schedule: Saturdays from 4 pm to 9 pm and Sundays from 8 am to 1 pm
- Graduated from a university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Approve the admission process (review of resume and personal interview)
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same that must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU)
- Legalized copy of the National Identity Document
- Documented life history with the following aspects: personal data, studies, work experience, publications, participation in academic events, awards, distinctions received and scientific or cultural associations to which it belongs.
- Web enrollment forms
Duration of the program: The program is developed in 15 months of class, and 5 additional months to develop the research thesis.
Dedication of the Program: The program is of high intensity, requires participation of classes on weekends (according to the schedule) and distance learning activities during the rest of the days, in addition to performing face-to-face and non-face-to-face assessments.
The interested parties must pay the following concepts:
- Inscription S /. 300 *
- License plates/. 1,200 *
- Teaching Rights S /. 22,500 **
Prices according to TUPA 2017.
* Enrollment and Enrollment Fees are non-refundable
** Discounts are applied per group, by cash payment and by agreement.
There are additional concepts specified in the TUPA of the institution, the following are some related to the program:
- National Degree
- Thesis Advising of Degree S /. 1000
- Issuance of the Master's Degree S /. 1000
- International Degree
- Emission of the Masters Degree US $ 600
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 15, 2017