With Double Degree Spanish from the ITAE Business School
The Master in Information Technology Management has been structured to provide participants with mastery in three disciplines of great importance to modern organizations, firstly focusing on information systems, design, development and control, so that Companies, competitive advantages and a high differentiation with respect to competition; On the other hand, the graduates of the master's degree are experts in the use of technology, which should contribute to improve the company's processes, with the aim of improving the service to internal and external clients, as well as significantly reducing costs and time; Finally, thirdly, the competences are developed to generate an electronic commerce platform, which brings the company closer to the customers and allows them to choose, know and decide on the services or products of the organization.
Mission of the program
The mission of the Master's Program in Information Technology Management is the formation of autonomous, creative people who act according to universally accepted ethical principles of high quality citizenship and committed to regional and national development; And the construction, innovation and improvement of knowledge, that allow to have the theoretical, technological and instrumental bases to manage and treat information systems, communications and industrial automation and thus improve the student's ability to compete in a globalized world. Contributing to the development of the information and knowledge society in Latin America through teaching, research, continuing education and external linkage in the field of information and communication technologies, favoring the use of methodologies, techniques and tools Capable of enhancing an impact of these technologies for social and economic development and effective participation of students, graduates and teachers and researchers in the development of such society.
General objective of the program
Specialize trained professionals in the methodologies, techniques and tools of the computer science in order to increase their productivity in the analysis, design and development of information systems that support competitive strategies.
Specific objectives of the program
- Prepare high level academic professionals capable of Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Implementing and Managing Information Systems and Base Software, specifying hardware architecture and developing, if applicable, application software, generating national technology, taking responsibility for solving problems Complex in various institutions, and assuming the responsibility of taking managerial position.
- To stimulate the realization of projects of investigation and development that promote the best creation of software tending to the industrial and technological development for the benefit of the institutions.
- Provide knowledge to professionals currently dedicated to the construction and maintenance of information systems, so that their design is guided by the support of business strategies.
- To satisfy the demand of professionals for the construction and maintenance of information systems for competitive strategies.
- It prepares university teachers and highly qualified researchers in the field of management based on information technology.
- Plan, analyze, design, evaluate and manage applications for the web.
- PPA in Information Systems
- software engineering
- Business Process Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business intelligence
- Audit of Information Systems
- PPA in Information Technology
- Management of Information Technology Services
- Prospecting Emerging Technologies
- Database administration
- Telecommunications and Networks
- Informatic security
- PPA in Project Management
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Planning I
- Project Planning II
- Project execution
- Project Control
- Project Closure and Certification Process
- Official Degree:
- Master in Information Technology Management
- Issued by Neumann Business School on behalf of the nation and registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU
- European Master Degree:
- European Master in Information Systems
- Issued by the Business School of Extremadura - ITAE España
The Official Degree is issued in accordance with the Peruvian university legislation, in that sense it has the national and international validity that the laws and international agreements grant it.
- Countries with Reciprocity Agreements: Argentina, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Chile, China, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Romania, Uruguay, Venezuela, Holy See, Ukraine, Russia and Brazil.
- Countries with which they have Trade Agreements that include Recognition of Degrees and Degrees: United States of America, European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, , Greece, the Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Sweden)
Place of Classes: Edificio Neumann - Av. Bolognesi 987 Tacna
Class schedule: Saturdays from 4 pm to 9 pm and Sundays from 8 am to 1 pm
- Graduated from a university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Approve the admission process (review of resume and personal interview)
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same that must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of SUNEDU)
- Legalized copy of the National Identity Document
- Documented life history with the following aspects: personal data, studies, work experience, publications, participation in academic events, awards, distinctions received and scientific or cultural associations to which it belongs.
- Web enrollment forms
Duration of the program: The program is developed in 15 months of class, and 5 additional months to develop the research thesis.
Dedication of the Program: The program is of high intensity, requires participation of classes on weekends (according to the schedule) and distance learning activities during the rest of the days, in addition to performing face-to-face and non-face-to-face assessments.
The interested parties must pay the following concepts:
- Inscription S /. 300 *
- License plates/. 1,200 *
- Teaching Rights S /. 22,500 **
Prices according to TUPA 2017.
* Enrollment and Enrollment Fees are non-refundable
** Discounts are applied per group, by cash payment and by agreement.
There are additional concepts specified in the TUPA of the institution, the following are some related to the program:
- National Degree
- Thesis Advising of Degree S /. 1000
- Issuance of the Master's Degree S /. 1000
- International Degree
- Emission of the Masters Degree US $ 600
This school offers programs in: