Why this Master?
Choose Tecmilenio University
- The information loses validity if it is not used on time. Similarly, academic knowledge must be certified to be implemented in a timely manner. We will certify you.
- We have updated teachers in the latest technology trends.
- Our university model will allow you to increase your work experience.
- We have very interesting exchange plans for your work development.
Being part of the Tecmilenio University is better
- Update on the latest tools to manage the information.
- Multiply your experience with our business relationship.
- Market research, business intelligence or program development for service improvement? We are going to tell you which is the most profitable area.
What do I get?
By graduating from the Master in Information Technology Management, you are able to:
- Manage material and human resources for the development of information technology projects that make processes more efficient.
- Plan and manage computer systems and information technology.
- Evaluate investments in information technologies that generate substantial improvements.
- Manage and manage integrated computing solutions to automate organizational processes in companies.
- Maintain quality in organizations by making sound decisions about information technology resources and projects.
- Manage integrated computing solutions.
- Fundamentals of Administration
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Quantitative methods for decision making
- Information Technology Operations Management
- Knowledge management systems and technologies
- Telecommunications Administration
- Strategy and organization for information technologies
- IT Project Management
- Database models
- E-Commerce Strategies
- Investigation methodology
- Evaluation of information technology investment projects
- Security in information systems
- Development of field project
This school offers programs in: