The Master in Art is aimed at professionals from various disciplines who seek to deepen and expand their knowledge regarding the phenomenon of art, its analysis, promotion and dissemination.
Likewise, the postgraduate program seeks to update and stimulate the generation of reflections on the state of the art and its implications in current life forms. It is an important option for those interested in giving meaning, from the academic point of view, to the artistic activity assumed as one of the cultural manifestations of greater complexity, which will allow to generate novel explanations, to enrich the debates and eventually to contribute to the understanding of ourselves as subjects and as a social group.
The line of work presented by the Master is:
- Analysis of Art and Production Processes and Artistic Management
- Artistic Education Processes
To train professionals capable of designing, implementing and evaluating artistic production, management and education projects, based on the analysis of art and culture, in order to improve their professional performance.
Requirements for obtaining the degree
- To accredit all the subjects and activities indicated in the curriculum.
- Obtain a minimum grade point average of 8.0.
- To present and defend the work of degree in a public examination of degree and to approve it in time and form, as established in the Manual of Guidelines and Procedures of Postgraduate for the Elaboration of Thesis and Practical Work and according to the General Regulation of Teaching.
- To present academic report oriented by the Academic Council according to profile of exit and level of the program related to the professional stay realized in a public (or private) institution.
- Theoretical and methodological on the analysis of the art applied to the production, management and teaching.
- Theoretical and methodological for the design, implementation and evaluation of professional projects that promote the diffusion of art and the link with society.
- About the most important questions and problems within your area or artistic discipline.
- On the current context of art and culture at regional, national and international level.
- To delimit problems and propose solutions, through artistic and cultural projects.
- To develop strategies for the study of artistic phenomena, based on the theories learned.
- To link the projects generated to society.
- To link with public and private institutions.
- To communicate efficiently and effectively in your work environment.
- Professional ethics.
- Creative in problem solving your area or discipline.
- Openness and tolerance towards different conceptions of the artistic phenomenon, as well as to different methodological or theoretical approaches related to art.
- Fundamental and reflexive criticism
- Participation in team work.
- Respect for the social, cultural and environmental environment.
Program taught in: