The Masters of Science in Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (LM-28224) aims to provide students with the knowledge and ability to design and implement artificial intelligence and robotic systems, as well as the interdisciplinary skills that are essential to manage complex projects and their impact on the society.
Computer Engineering is among the fastest growing fields and presents unlimited opportunities in nearly every field.
Students will learn to:
- Design and develop advanced knowledge-based and multi-agent software systems;
- Design and develop robotic systems for services and industrial applications, including safety and security, space, home, care of the elderly, medicine;
- Design and develop computer animation systems for the movie and videogame industries;
- Design and develop video systems for environmental, production and service surveillance and monitoring;
- Compose and coordinate research and development teams in advanced technology companies;
- Plan, supervise, design and implement, when possible through interdisciplinary teams, innovative applications in information technology and related areas such as automation, telecommunications, and resource management;
- Promote the technological transferal of research results and technological advancements to public and private organizations;
- Manage and train human resources for information technology.
Computer engineering is among the fastest-growing fields with unlimited opportunity in nearly every industry. The Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics provides the knowledge and tools to the design and implementation of information processing systems and their specific components.
Engineers with the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics graduate degree qualify for jobs in information technology, with focus on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, or Computer Graphics.
Typical examples of target activities are:
- automation and robotics
- software development
- dedicated and embedded systems design
Potential job titles include:
- Knowledge engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Computer graphics engineer
- Project manager
- Applications engineer
- Design engineer
- Development engineer
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 7, 2017