ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR MASTERS Program
Candidates for Master degree programs must possess the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in the cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Honours, or Postgraduate Diploma in the cognate area from any recognized Institution with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on 5 point scale.
- Candidates for admission into M.Sc. Food Science and Technology, who must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines, may be considered but such a Candidate will be required to make up for deficiencies, as appropriate.
- ACA, ACCA, ACIB, ACII, CAN etc. may also be considered for admission into PGD Accounting
- For M.Sc. Business Administration, a Graduate with a B.Sc. degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for M.Sc. Business Administration with the option of Insurance and Risk Management.
- PGD (Arch) are qualified for the Masters of Science in Architecture (M.Sc. Arch) degree program. A candidate other than the graduate of JABU must produce evidence of industrial Training totaling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates would be required to take an oral or written interview
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained from Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of the under-listed places, on presentation of N 10, 000 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants at the back.
- Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan.
- JABU Akure Office, Olukayode house Oshinle junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure. Ondo State. (GSM 08034478648).
- JABU Lagos Office: No 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate S.W. Ring Road, Ibadan. (GSM 08051382613)
- CAC, FCC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, Roundabout before VIO Office, Area 1, Abuja
- Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers DCC, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
See 5 more programs offered by Joseph Ayo Babalola University »
This course is