The Master’s programme in Governance may be completed in three ways, subject to approval:
(1) MA thesis (DG700, thesis only), an option reserved for applicants fitting two circumstances:
- they have completed the degree of bachelor at the University of the South Pacific with at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA in courses at the 200- and 300-level; or
- they are students of the Postgraduate Diploma who have completed DG400, DG404 or DG406, and one additional 400-level course in Governance with a cumulative GPA of 3.5.
(2) Following successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, students successfully complete two additional postgraduate courses in Governance, or another approved field, plus a Supervised Research Project (DG600).
(3) The Master of Arts in Governance consists of nine courses. Following successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, students must complete four additional courses: one 400-level course in Governance (must be DG403 if not taken before); PL400 or PL402; plus two elective 400-level courses in Governance or related fields.
Program taught in: