The Master’s programme in Governance may be completed in three ways, subject to approval:
(1) MA thesis (DG700, thesis only), an option reserved for applicants fitting two circumstances:
- they have completed the degree of bachelor at the University of the South Pacific with at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA in courses at the 200- and 300-level; or
- they are students of the Postgraduate Diploma who have completed DG400, DG404 or DG406, and one additional 400-level course in Governance with a cumulative GPA of 3.5.
(2) Following successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, students successfully complete two additional postgraduate courses in Governance, or another approved field, plus a Supervised Research Project (DG600).
(3) The Master of Arts in Governance consists of nine courses. Following successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, students must complete four additional courses: one 400-level course in Governance (must be DG403 if not taken before); PL400 or PL402; plus two elective 400-level courses in Governance or related fields.
About the School
The University of the South Pacific (USP) is the premier provider of tertiary education in the Pacific region and an international centre of excellence for teaching, research consulting and training o ... Read More