Master's Degree Program in Infocommunication Technologies and Telecommunications Networks: Internet of Things and Self-Organization Networks
You are welcome to apply for Master's Degree Program in Infocommunication Technologies and Telecommunications Networks: Internet of Things and Self-Organization Networks at The Bonch-Bruevich Saint - Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT)!
The MSc degree Program is prepared by the Faculty of InfocommunicationNetworks and Systems and Faculty of Economics and Management. It is a two-year educational Program taught in English and carried out in collaboration with SPbSUT foreign partner universities.
The Program educates future internationally oriented specialists, experts and researchers in networks, business and administration in IT.
What are you going to study?
- Internet of Things
- Low energy and Lossy Networks
- Nano networks
- Super-Dense Network
- Economics of Innovations
- Delay-Tolerant Networks
- Softwa redefined Network
- Quality of Service and Quality of Experience in IP-based Networks
- Selforganisation Networks
This course will introduce students to the basic concepts and principles of construction and the organization of the self-organizing networks, forecasts of development of Worldwide network in the direction of implementation of the concept of the Internet of Things, cluster analysis of network and algorithms in the self-organizing networks, ZigBee protocols, 6LoWPAN, RPL, structures of networks of the motor transport and Intellectual Transport System, system of e-health, the principles of creation of medical networks, nanotouch networks and their classification, molecular nanonetworks.
Advantages of the program:
- Participation in the international Hackathon
- Creation of your own Internet of things device in Internet of things Laboratory at SPbSUT
- Conducting lectures by Russian and foreign professors from SPbSUTpartner universities from Germany, Spain, Slovenia, the USA, Sweden
- Ample opportunities on employment in the leading telecommunication companies, including foreign ones
Find out more here
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017