The program of study of each single Master ends with an internship of at least 500 hours (3 months). Internships can be held in Italy throughout Italy or abroad.
The trainee will directly determine his own internship, orienting himself between the companies provided by the School or through other research channels. So the activation of the stage is the moment of the Master in which the student is most active.
- For this purpose, the SESEF has set up its Placement Management Tools for its alumni, which consists of:
- assist students in identifying their professional goals in relation to their interests and values;
- provide specific classroom training on internship research techniques, professional CV writing and cover letter writing, interview preparation;
- provide a detailed list of companies that offer internships.
Through these tools the school guarantees the support and practical advice for the activation of the best internship.
92% of our students are hired with different types of contracts within 6 months of the conclusion of the Master.
Professional figures trained: Front Office Manager, Room Division Manager, Food & Bevarage Manager, Revenue Manager, Congress and Event Organization Manager, Destination Manager, Treasurer and Administration
APPLICATION AND SELECTION TESTS
All candidates will have to face a selection in order to access the Master, it consists of:
- an individual motivational interview
- three written tests: a psychoattitudinal test, an English language test and an entry test on the subjects covered by the Master's program.
You can apply to the selections by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the Curriculum and a motivational letter
Selection timing: from the sending of the email to the final result usually do not pass more than 4 days.
The selection process can be carried out:
- at the SESEF headquarters
- at a distance, through video selection on Skype and tests written on-line.
Venue of the Master: London, the Master is held in Italian and English.
Total duration: The Master has a duration of 1000 hours, approximately 7 months, is carried out in intensive formula and is structured as follows:
- 200 hours full time intensive in LONDON between: frontal training - site inspection - tourism english course
- 150 hours at a distance: through the SESEF e-learning platform
- 150 hours of project work: assisted by the teacher through webinars.
- 500 hours of internship (about 3 months) starting from the end of the didactic part.
Registration fee for the Master: € 5500
About the School
la SESEF (Società Europea per i Servizi e la Formazione) è una società che ha come scopo principale la progettazione, erogazione e realizzazione di attività di Alta Formazione. La certificazione di Qu ... Read More