The program of study of each single Master ends with an internship of at least 500 hours (3 months). Internships can be held in Italy throughout Italy or abroad.
The trainee will directly determine his own internship, orienting himself between the companies provided by the School or through other research channels. So the activation of the stage is the moment of the Master in which the student is most active.
- For this purpose, the SESEF has set up its Placement Management Tools for its alumni, which consists of:
- assist students in identifying their professional goals in relation to their interests and values;
- provide specific classroom training on internship research techniques, professional CV writing and cover letter writing, interview preparation;
- provide a detailed list of companies that offer internships.
Through these tools the school guarantees the support and practical advice for the activation of the best internship.
92% of our students are hired with different types of contracts within 6 months of the conclusion of the Master.
Professional figures trained: Front Office Manager, Room Division Manager, Food
APPLICATION AND SELECTION TESTS
All candidates will have to face a selection in order to access the Master, it consists of:
- an individual motivational interview
- three written tests: a psychoattitudinal test, an English language test and an entry test on the subjects covered by the Master's program.
You can apply for the selections in two ways :
- 1st Mode with free accommodation in London for the 200 hours of the classroom: by sending the application form the Curriculum via fax
- 2nd Mode without accommodation: by sending the Curriculum via e-mail and a motivational letter
Timing of the selection: from the sending of the form by fax to the final result usually do not pass more than 4 days.
The selection process can be carried out:
- at the SESEF headquarters
- at a distance, through video selection on Skype and tests written on-line.
Beginning date: 04 February 2019 Maximum number of participants: 35
Registration deadline: by January 28, 2019 or before the maximum number of participants is reached
Venue of the Master: London, the Master is held in Italian and English.
Total duration: The Master has a duration of 1000 hours, approximately 7 months, is carried out in intensive formula and is structured as follows:
- 200 hours full time intensive in LONDON between: frontal training - site inspection - tourism english course
- 150 hours at a distance: through the SESEF e-learning platform
- 150 hours of project work: assisted by the teacher through webinars.
- 500 hours of internship (about 3 months) starting from the end of the didactic part.
Registration fee for the Master: € 5500
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 20, 2018