The Master’s degree program “Entrepreneurs for Tomorrow”
The Master’s degree program “Entrepreneurs for Tomorrow” is aimed in teaching students theoretical knowledge and practical skills on establishing small entrepreneurial companies and maintaining their sustainable development at the challenging markets.
The key parts of the Master’s program for each student is the chance to introduce his or her business idea to the real market and the practical work on creation new start-up company on the business-incubator basis under supervise of well-experienced Russian and European teachers.
The Master’s program is conducted by consortium of 4 universities:
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands)
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University (Russia, Saransk)
- Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod)
- Samara State Technical University (Russia, Samara)
The program includes:
- Four semesters of study in the Russian partner-universities;
- Lectures and practical labs delivered by European teachers (in English);
- Interactive teaching methods and e-learning platform;
- An internship in European business-incubator.
The student who successfully finishes the Master program will be able to:
- analyze markets and identify promising innovative product-market combinations;
- develop and maintain an innovative and creative mindset in realizing PMC-challenges;
- commence his/her entrepreneurial goals by means of idea generation and business development;
- develop business plans;
- cooperate successfully with colleagues of other disciplines/cultures;
- do sound research and conduct a feasibility study;
- practicing ethical business-leadership;
- create ventures by means of knowledge management;
- assess and create value by virtue of risk management;
- think and plan his/her goals a strategic way and manage innovation;
- understand the need and application of accountability;
- control and audit its business by virtue to sustainable goals.
The Master Program enhances the career opportunities of graduates through specialized professional development and provides students with experience in different fields of business and management. The Program graduates will be able to establish and develop their own companies at national and international markets, get a job in Russian and foreign companies of different profiles.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 2, 2017