USC Upstate Masters Degrees are conveniently set up in a COHORT design, making it more accessible to in-service teachers in the upstate. The Early childhood program is a 36-hour program designed to be completed in two years with the majority of the coursework offered in the summer terms. M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education suggested sequence of courses.
KEY REASONS TO JOIN USC Upstate COHORT
- Increase student achievement by honing your professional knowledge and skill.
- Develop a professional community of support and camaraderie with teachers in your cohort.
- Refine those particular teacher characteristics required for National Board Certification.
- Earn your Masters Degree in two years while continuing your job.
- Increase your salary.
Graduate Programs Application Process
USC Upstate currently offers graduate courses for those seeking:
- Early Childhood Master of Education Degree
- Elementary Master of Education Degree
- Special Education Visual Impairment Master of Education Degree
- Recertification/Professional Development Courses in Education
- ESOL (teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Courses for Add-on Certification
- Add-on Certification in ECE, ELEM, ML, and VI
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017