- Education: professional higher education
- Language of instruction: English
- Official length of programme: 3 years, 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits
- Study form: daily study
- Tuition fee: 2400 € per academic year
- Start of studies: September 2016
Admission period for foreigners is open:
- until 1 May 2016 application deadline for Non-EU
- until 7 July 2016 application deadline for EU
The curriculum comprises the following modules:
- Basic Skills and Competencies (16 ECTS)
- Basics of Information Technology (24 ECTS)
- IT Systems Development (38 ECTS)
- IT Systems Administration (22 ECTS)
- Cyber Security (16 ECTS)
- Elective subjects (32 ECTS, spread into different modules, selected from a total of 91 ECTS)
- Internship (27 ECTS)
- Diploma Thesis (5 ECTS)
The prerequisite for admission is secondary education acquired in Estonia or a corresponding level of education acquired in a foreign state. Recognition of an education certificate issued abroad is decided by the Admissions Committee based on the statement and recommendations by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre (Academic Recognition Information Centre).
Result of at least level B2 in an internationally recognised English proficiency test:
- Estonian state examination in the English language – 66 points (1997-2013);
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – 550/213/79 points;
- IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) – 6,5 points;
- PET (Preliminary English Test);
- FCE (First Certificate in English);
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English);
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English).
- application (filled in the admission system);
- motivation letter;
- certificate of secondary education, incl. results report (certified copy);
- certificate that demonstrates the required language proficiency (original or certified copy);
- 1 document photo (dimensions of a digital photo: 307 x 372 pixels, recommended resolution: min 300 dpi);
- passport or ID-card (copy).
The required documents can be entered to the admission information system (scanned versions) during admission period. The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English/Estonian. Often you can receive a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the IT College by postal mail. NB! Never send original documents by post! The Admissions Committee may interview a student candidate via Skype.
Study loads at IT College
- Full-time study: the student meets the requirements of at least 75 % of the extent of the curriculum by the end of each academic year.
- Part-time study: the student meets the requirements of 50% to 75% of the extent of the curriculum by the end of each academic year.
Program taught in: