At MSB, we provide students with extensive knowledge and wide-ranging skills in the areas of Business and Management. Our vision is to train future managers to become entrepreneurial and operational upon graduation.
Whether you go part-time or full-time, you will receive an outstanding graduate education and obtain an AMBA accredited Master’s degree in Business Management (MBM) from Tunisia’s top English-speaking Business School. Benefit from a balanced combination of academic theory and practical training taught by internationally recognized faculty.
Is the program for me?Is the program for me?
MBM welcomes students from all academic backgrounds. This program is for you if:
- If you hold a bachelor degree in any business-related subject and would like to enrich your knowledge within an international context. (i.e. Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- If you hold a bachelor degree in any other field of study and would like to develop your broad understanding of management. (i.e. Engineering, Law, Political Science, Pharmacy, etc.)
Why MSB MBM?Why MSB MBM??
- The First and only Master’s program accredited by AMBA (London) in Africa.
- A global education with international faculty and diversified student body.
- State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge accredited technologies.
- “Learning by doing” teaching methods with use of case studies, group projects, company visits, etc.
- International opportunities through exchange programs and study abroad programs.
- Career Center with strong ties with the professional world.
What will I learn from MBM?What will I learn from MBM?
- Learn to analyze and solve complex managerial problems.
- Learn to be proactive and react to changes.
- Apply managerial concepts to real life situations.
- Take action from a manager’s position.
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Mediterranean School of Business (MSB) »
This course is
Entrepreneurs Of the Future - Master 2015-2016