The Institute of Social Work offers a master's degree in Social Work.
The main objective of the master’s degree program is to prepare students for solving complicated life situations of individuals, families, groups, and communities in their social environment. The program will equip students with the knowledge of management and coordination, as well as the skill of reflecting internal and external factors of social work performance and the ability to solve emerging dilemmas. Based on the Diploma Supplement label, the Degree is recognized within the EU market, where the graduates can find the employment at social and public services.
Requirements and admission procedure:
- Bachelor of Social Work or related field
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- Recommendation or references to the University, college or employer.
The applications are to be submitted to e-mail: email@example.com.
Tuition fees: 3,000,- EUR per year. Admitted students can apply for the scholarship for living costs.
Do not hesitate to ask for further information! You can address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Study Plan
- Theory of Welfare State
- Late-Modern Social Work
- Case Management
- Ethical Theories in Social Work
- Statistics for Social Work
- Theory of Social Administration
- Nongovernmental Sector Law
- European Context of Social Work and Social Policy
- Application of Social Research I
- Management in Social Work
- Projects Development and Management
- Contexts of Social Work Realisation
- Supervision and Reflexive Seminar
- Theory of Public Policy
- Research Activities, Conference, Publication
- Social Economy
- Application of Social Research II
- Social Planning and Regional Development
- Practice I
- Diploma Thesis I
- Gender and Social Work
- Psychohygiene in Social Work
- Social Programmes Evaluation
- Scientific Writing Seminar
- Practice II
- Diploma Thesis II
- Presentation, Mass media and Social Work
- Couching in Social Work
- Didactics in Social Work