The Master’s in Marketing Management prepares students to develop an activity in strategic marketing in an international context. Through experiential education, fully immersed in business, students develop technical and relationship skills to be able to perform medium and high-level marketing functions in organisations.
This Master’s in Marketing is based on a global view of the market and on a close connection to companies. During the course, the teaching methodology developed by IPAM also aims at fostering the students’ spirit of teamwork, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Real-World Business Experience
The connection to companies and the labour market is one of this Master in Marketing's greatest strengths. During the course, students are in constant contact with the business world, through seminars with renowned leaders and professionals in the field, workshops, projects and challenges presented by the partner companies and the possibility of carrying out traineeships.
Laureate International Universities’ global network offers 70 universities in 25 countries where students can do their international mobility.
- Marketing Management Simulator which allows for the application of acquired knowledge.
- Seminars that explore Marketing trends with market experts.
- Opportunity to take part in national and international university competitions such as L’Oreal Brandstrom or EDP University Challenge.
- Workshops on employability that help prepare the student to enter the labour market.
- Skills certification through Laureate Professional Assessment.
- Development of a personal communication and media training plan oriented towards fostering the students’ final project.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018