The world is moving at a very fast pace and modern business is increasingly global.
This Master was specially designed to meet the needs and trends of the global marketplace.
The course is fully taught in English and it is an innovative academic experience with its international focus, its emphasis on ethical and sustainable marketing, and its strong links with industry.
The philosophy behind this Master favors open knowledge and discovery-led learning, where all stakeholders contribute to the learning process.
Furthermore, it is fostered a culture of learning by doing: putting theory into practice with hands-on industry partnerships, live case studies, practical workshops, and teamwork. Upon completion of this course students will be equipped with the comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and skills needed to build a successful career in international settings.
- Explore the future of marketing on a global scale, working with companies on real-time projects.
- Learn to combine sharp analytical skills with creativity to ensure that products and services stand out in a global marketplace.
- Discover how technology can help to develop sustainable marketing practices, better understand consumer behavior, and plan marketing strategies.
- Study with leading academics and industry experts and gain insights into the latest thinking and practices in global marketing.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and skills needed to build a successful career in international settings.
- Understand how international companies design and implement marketing strategies to create customer value and competitive advantage in the markets, in the context of increasingly sophisticated and demanding consumers, the digital revolution, and globalization.
- Contact with different nationalities, cultures, and perceptions throughout the Master.
This Master aims at developing students’ competencies to become marketing professionals with a global mindset. Students will be able to understand how to shape the future, how to solve complex problems, how to be able to think and work strategically, and how to become emotionally intelligent and socially responsible managers.
Also, students will acquire the knowledge and skills to work in multinational corporations, SMEs operating globally, or specialist marketing agencies, in positions involving strategic marketing management, brand management, digital marketing, among others.
Potential careers include International Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Market Research Analyst, Global Product Manager, Digital Marketing Strategist, Brand Manager, Strategy Consultant, Marketing Partnerships Manager, Customer Engagement Manager, Transformation and Innovation Manager.
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More