Arabic, Chinese/English, Chinese, Japanese.
• Language, Politics and Economics in Arabic countries (taught in Italian)
• Language and Management to China (taught in English and Italian)
• Language, Societies and Institutions of Contemporary China (taught in Italian)
• Language, Economics and Institutions of Japan (taught in Italian)
Graduates can find employment with businesses and financial institutions operating in Asian and North African markets, with national and international public organisations, with volunteer facilities and institutions operating in cooperation with these and in development sectors. Possible career opportunities include:
• Technical editor
• Linguist or philologist
• Researcher and educator
• Economic systems specialist
• Market regulation specialist
• Economic planning specialist
• Economic and financial consultant
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• All candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• EU citizens must take a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their general knowledge of economics and history.
• Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test via Skype or a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their general knowledge of economics and history;
• For all curricula, a certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English is required.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More