• Global Markets (taught in English)
• Entrepreneurship (taught in English)
Graduates can pursue careers as experts in international markets, foreign sales managers, export managers, managers in charge of finance, control and business accounting, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs. Employment opportunities can be found in the following fields:
• Commercialisation and promotion of goods and services
• Commercialisation of information technology and communication
• Purchasing of goods and services
• Market analysis
• Economic systems analysis
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• A certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE AVAILABLE
Double degree with the École Management Strasbourg (France): Graduates obtain a Master’s Degree in International & European Business. Ca’ Foscari issues a yearly call for applications for this double degree programme.
- Advanced International Accounting
- Entrepreneurship And Strategy
- Private Equity And Development Funding
- Economics And Econometrics Of International Finance
- Economics Of Innovation And Development
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programs (1st level) and Second Cycle Degree Programs
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More