• Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities (taught in Italian)
• Arts Management (taught in English)
Graduates can pursue careers as managers responsible for the planning and organization of cultural activities and events with companies, cultural institutions and government agencies.
Possible career opportunities can be found in the following fields:
• Cultural projects management
• Conservation and enhancement of the arts
• Arts management
• Economic consulting
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• For the Economics and Management of Arts curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English is required.
• For the Arts Management curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE AVAILABLE
Double degree with the Universidad Nacional de San Martín (Argentina): At the end of the course, the chosen students will have obtained both a Master’s in Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities and Especialización en gestión cultural y políticas culturales at the Universidad Nacional de San Martín.
- Restoration techniques for cultural artefacs
- Management and marketing of cultural organizations
- International law for arts
- Elements of theatre and live arts production
- Museology & public spaces architecture
- Government of cultural organizations
- Cinema and photografy
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.